Dream Realized are sweet to the soul –
in My Moleskine journal!
The little Moleskine watercolor journal offered me various ways to include photos, write, paint etc.
Some pages were title pages such as this page below. Here is a photo that shows the process: painted with a fine pointed tipped waterbrush using the watercolor kit, and then outlined in black:
Here is the page finished:
One thing I really like is when my travel companion is willing to write in my journal. It is good to get other perspectives and handwriting in my travel journals:
- Moleskine Journal – 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ watercolor journal
- Koi Water Colors Pocket Field Sketch Box, by Sakura (It comes with one Medium/small tip waterbrush)
- Yasutomo Niji Waterbrush, Small
- Prismacolor pencil sharpener
- Kneaded eraser
- White eraser (The one in the link below is not the one in the photo, but I have used it and it works well)
- 2 HB pencils
- Faber-Castell Pitt artist pens: size XS, S and C (Calligraphy) Note: I did have a Sharpie no-bleed pen on hand, but if the Faber-Castell Pitt fineliner pen set is purchased (a better deal in the link below), the Sharpie is not needed.
Amazon Links to Supplies: