Art Journaling 2-Day Workshop
This workshop is about playing with paint and learning techniques such as: painting papers for collage, binding a simple journal, doodling, creative lettering, collage with painted papers, and layering and shading with paint.
In this class you will experience:
• being a part of a small class size in a safe, inspiring environment and pleasant atmosphere ready for creative play and adventure
• step-by-step demos with written instructions followed by opportunities to go through the processes
• painting papers for collage using various techniques
• binding a simple journal from watercolor paper
• using your own painted papers in various collage applications
• collage methods of layering and tinting papers with paint
• painting coordinating backgrounds
• doodling and creative lettering
TBA for 2016
If you would like Valerie to teach and adapt an art journaling (visual prayer etc.) workshop to your specific group of 5 or more participants, please email Valerie at email@example.com.
9:30 am – 12:30, LUNCH 1:30 – 4:30
Lunch on your own (you may bring a sack lunch) Coffee, Tea, and Water provided
Valerie’s Studio in HIllsboro Oregon, USA
CANCELLATION POLICY: Any cancellations made more than 30 days prior the workshop, a non-refundable administrative fee will be charged of $25 for 1-day workshops and $50 for 2-day workshops. No refunds will be available for cancellations within 30 days of the workshop.