Basic Word of the Year - Bullet Journal Supplies
Here is a video of the supplies I use in my yearly Word of the Year Bullet journal. Below the video are Amazon links to most of the supplies I use.
Moleskine or Leuchtturm Journal?
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium A5 dotted hardcover notebook. The outside size is 5.75” x 8.25”, 250 numbered pages and two pages to record index/content. It comes with 2 attached ribbon bookmarks
- Moleskine Large size is 5” x 8.25” (13x21cm), 240 pages. It comes with 1 attached ribbon bookmark
- Both open flat, have options with plain, lined, grid, or dot grid paper. Both have rounded corners, ivory color paper, pockets on the inside back cover
- The Leuchttum1917 is more expensive, closer to $20 here in the USA (in 2020) and the Moleskine is around $10.
Supply List & Links
Below is a list of supplies I use in my journal along with Amazon links. If you click on the links and purchase the product, I receive a small fee that doesn’t cost you anything. I only recommend products I have used and purchased myself. Blessings to you as you create!
- Leuchtturm 1917 journal dotted https://amzn.to/2u0weE5
- Moleskine dotted journal https://amzn.to/2QnXpAc
- Micron set https://amzn.to/2skmSTi
- Staedtler fine liner set https://amzn.to/37mB0dd
- Copic marker set https://amzn.to/39eTBtA
- Calligrapher set by Sakura https://amzn.to/2F2QqHy
- White Posca extra fine nib pen https://amzn.to/2ZESjnu
- Mechanical pencil Pentel 0.5 size https://amzn.to/2Q40OoU
- Kneaded eraser https://amzn.to/2t6X5xL
- Glue stick https://amzn.to/37iSVBC
- Small pair of scissors
- Washi tape of choice
- Prisma color colored pencils https://amzn.to/39m8hHu
- Staedtler https://amzn.to/365NNRp
- Colored pencils holder https://amzn.to/356LtYV
- Gold, copper, silver gel pen set https://amzn.to/36662pJ
- Gelatos https://amzn.to/2Q93pxX
- Bristle Brushes
Coming up Soon!
In the following week you will find inspirational how-to videos for your Word of the Year Bullet Journal.
- What pages to include in a Word of the Year bullet journal
- How to make letter stencils not look like stencils
- Pan pastel in a journal?
- Facebook Live in our Living Your Word of the Year group (see how you can join below)
Living Your Word 2020 Opportunity!
Bernice Hopper, and Mary Brack, and I share insights through blog posts for creatively living a word of the year. In our Facebook group, we encourage one another by posting questions and prompts to inspire living out a word focus, keeping a journal etc. It is a safe place to ask for prayer and support. If you would like to connect with others in creative ways about living your word, you can ask to join our Living Your Word of the Year 2020 by clicking on the link below.
URL for Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/livingyourwordoftheyear/
URLs for Instagram: #livingyourword2020
CHECK OUT THE BLOGS:
Valerie: https://valeriesjodin.com/blog/ (this one :-))