This online course includes...
Thank you for your interest in Bible Journaling with Stencils & More E-course. It has been moved to a site specializing in Teaching and making the experience easier and user friendly. Please visit: https://valeriesjodin-courses.teachable.com/.
You may order the stencils from the course here on my website or from StencilGirl Products at: https://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/stencils-valerie-sjodin-s/2044.htm
Bible Journaling with Stencils & More will help you take your Bible journaling to the next level. In this course, each Bible journaling lesson includes HD video showing detailed step-by-step processes of how to Bible journal using a variety of mediums: acrylic paint, pen, colored pencils Gelatos© and even a bonus lesson using watercolor. The lessons range from simple, journaling with dry media (pen, pencils & Gelatos) in the margin, to more complex mixed media (paint, collage plus dry media.) This class is more than learning art techniques. Scripture is women in throughout the class and you will see how to use symbolism to deepen the spiritual meaning your Bible journal pages. There is a lesson on how to do a word study, which is often the basis for developing meaningful imagery. In the class, Bible journaling is made more accessible with the use of stencils. In the demos I am using mostly stencils I’ve designed, produced by StencilGirl® Products, which can be purchased separately on my website or directly from Stencilgirl® Products. Of course the techniques taught can be applied to any stencils you want to use.
17 step-by-step lessons with video demonstrations of techniques showing how to create beautiful & meaningful Bible Journal pages. Here is a more detailed list of what is included:
- How to skillfully use: Gelatos as dry media and a wet media, Acrylic Paint, Pen, Colored Pencils, some Collage,
- A variety of challenges from easy, short dry media techniques to layered wet and mixed media
- Techniques taught on how to make stenciling not look like stencils
- Bonus lesson using watercolors
- How to cover up bleed through on journal pages
- Scripture woven through the lessons
- How to do a Scripture word study online
- Techniques on how to use stencils for building Bible Margins. Five Bible Journaling stencils designed by Valerie and produced by StencilGirl® Products will be used, plus another one. Stencils can be purchased separately on Valerie’s website or from StencilGirl® Products. You can also incorporate stencils you already have and enjoy using
- Practicing in an everyday journal
- How to make paint sprays
- 10 downloadable PDFs
Stencils in the set of 5 StencilGirl® Products design by Valerie Sjodin
These stencils designed by Valerie Sjodin for StencilGirl® Products are used in the e-course Bible Journaling with Stencil & More! The stencils are the perfect companion to Bible Journaling with Stencils & more E-course.
Bible Journal Figures – 9×12″ – Sjodin L575
Bible Journal Margins – 9×12″ – Sjodin L576
Spirit Wind – 9×12″ mask – Sjodin L578
Christian Symbols 1 – 6×6″ – Sjodin S510
Christian Symbols 2 – 6×6″ – Sjodin S511
Two optional 9×12″ stencils, used in one lesson each, may be added when you purchase the set of 5. They will be available to purchase on your shopping cart page.
All of the content and images of this course (with the exception of the StencilGirl Products Border Circles Stencil designed by Michelle Ward #L003) are copyright Valerie Sjodin. The class is for personal use only, not for commercial use, and not to be distributed or reproduced outside of the class.